My journey with baby2mom started about 2 years ago when I read an article about her involvement with egg donors. I made contact with Jenny shortly afterwards and was quite surprised at how hands on she is with the donor process. I have had one successful egg donation since I joined the baby2mom program and currently busy with another cycle.
I feel very blessed for being part off my current donation processes. I relocated to Kimberley about a year ago and since there are no egg donation clinics in the Northern Cape I was quite surprised when Jenny phoned me to say that the recipients who chose my profile offered to cover all traveling costs between Kimberley and Cape Town to ensure that I will be able to donate for them. It is such an honor to be a part of this journey and feel blessed for being chosen.
There is no greater gift than the gift of life, and I will gladly assist in any way possible to be able to help those who are not as fortunate as I am. I am so excited for the soon to be parents, I pray to God that things will work out as they are meant to be and that you have a blessed and healthy pregnancy.
Lastly some advice for future egg donors:
- Don't take this lightly, your choices and decisions has an affect on someone else's dreams.
- Assist where possible, it takes a lot of time & planning to ensure that all goes according to plan.
- Be on TIME for appointments.
- Be HONEST with your doctor & egg donor facilitator.
- Be HUMBLED by this experience and know that during this journey you will be the most important person in someone else's life.
And lastly... ENJOY the experience!!!